Purpose and Objectives
The purpose of this training is to familiarize your employees with your drug-free workplace program and provide general awareness education about the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse.
The objectives of the training are to inform employees about:
- The requirements of your organization’s drug-free workplace policy.
- The prevalence of alcohol and drug abuse and their impact on the workplace.
- How to recognize the connection between poor performance and alcohol and/or drug abuse.
- The progression of the disease of alcohol and drug addiction.
- What types of assistance may be available.
Investment in the training:
$3,000 plus GST for a day training in house.